We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word and Revelation of God, and is therefore our only authority in faith and practice. II Timothy 3:16, 17; II Peter 1:20-21.
We believe in one God, eternally existing in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I Corinthians 8:6; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 Peter 1:2; Deuteronomy 4:35,39; Ephesians 4:6.
1) God the Father
God as Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. He is all powerful (omnipotent), all knowing (omniscient), all loving, and all wise. God is Father in truth to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ. He is fatherly in His attitude toward all men. Genesis 1:1; Exodus 3:14; Psalms 19:1-3; Matthew 23:9; John 4:24; John 14:6-13; Acts 1:7; Romans 8:14-15; 1 Corinthians 8:6; Ephesians 4:6 Colossians 1:15 Hebrews 11:6
2) God the Son
a) We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; that He is the very God by Whom and for Whom all things were created. John 1:1-3; Colossians 1:15, 16.
b) We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was born of a virgin, and is true God and true man. Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25.
c) We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven, and His present work of intercession for us. Matthew 28:5-7; Acts 1:9; 1 Timothy 2:5, Hebrews 7:25.
3) God the Holy Spirit
We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, Who came on the day of Pentecost to convict of sin, to regenerate, and to indwell believers, as well as to administrate in the Church of Jesus Christ. John 14:16-17; Titus 3:5-6, John 16:7-11.
We believe that man was created in the image of God to glorify God. Man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in the case of those reaching the age of moral responsibility, they also became sinners in thought, word, and deed. Isaiah 43:7; Revelation 4:11; Romans 5:12, 19; Psalms 51:5; Isaiah 7:15; 2 Samuel 12:23; Genesis 2:7.
We believe in the universality of sin, and that the only cleansing from sin is the blood of Jesus Christ. Romans 3:10, 19, 23; Colossians 1:13-14; Hebrews 9:11-15.
1) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who truly believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood. Isaiah 53:4-7; John 3:16; I Peter 2:24.
2) We believe that all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, repent of their sins and receive Him as their personal Savior by faith, are born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become the children of God. Acts 20:21; John 1:12; Romans 10:1-13.
1) Baptism - We believe in Water Baptism by immersion after salvation for every believer. Acts 8:36-39; Romans 6:4-5.
2) Communion - We believe that the Lord’s Table should be observed in remembrance of Him as Christ commanded; that the elements represent the broken body and the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ; and that all those who have been born again are eligible to partake. Acts 2:41-42; I Corinthians 11:23-28.
1) We believe in the great commission which our Lord gave to His Church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the Church of Jesus Christ today. Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 1:8.
2) We believe in the work of evangelism and missions at home and abroad, and we believe in giving our support to any missionary work that agrees with our declaration of faith. We believe that the local church has a right to designate her funds. 2 John 10; Jude 3, 4; 2 Corinthians 8:1-7.
We believe in that blessed hope: the personal, premillennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. John 14:1-3; Acts 1:11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 20:1-10; 1 Thessalonians 5:2; Luke 12:40; Revelation 20:20.
Heaven and Hell
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting bliss of the saved, and the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost. Revelation 21:10-27; Matthew 25:46; Revelation 21:8; John 5:28-29.
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.